Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Reflections, part 1

Merry (belated) Christmas!!!  I wanted to post more last week, but I was AMAZINGLY far behind.  In fact, Mr. Fantastic and I were up until midnight on Christmas Eve wrapping presents for Christmas morning.  NUTS.  This was the least prepared I have ever been for Christmas.  Fortunately, though, I was able to take it in a stride and enjoy it, even with the late night prep.

So I would like to take a few minutes to share our Christmas with you.  As I told you before, we used Lamb's snow days to make some crafts, and here are the proud artists with their creations...
A snow scene (Well, Lamb's is a snow scene.  Monkey just threw a bunch of glitter glue and cotton balls on a piece of paper.  ;-) )

Working on a Christmas workbook I found online...

Hand-puppet reindeer with handprints for antlers.  Monkey decided to use a blue pom-pom for a nose and call him "Bluedolph."  :-)


And then, just some fun snapshots of my little Baby Kangaroo as we got ready for the Christmas fun...




More to come of our actual Christmas celebrations, but I must run for now.  See you soon!

1 comment:

Garn said...

that last pic is adorable!! Glad you had a great holiday.