Friday, December 31, 2010

2010--Out with a bang!

I just wanted to pop back in to let you all know that today has been one of those rare days when all of the planets are aligned and I have been able to...
  • Sleep in (until almost 8:30!!!!)
  • Clean the kitchen
  • Make homemade rolls
  • Make a grocery list (which I then e-mailed to my FABULOUS husband, who is going to the store for me!)
  • Prepare/clean up breakfast
  • Play/paint with the big kids
  • Play/do therapy with Roo
  • Fold laundry
  • Make deviled eggs
  • Make lunch
  • Clean the kitchen again
  • Read with the big kids for about 30 minutes
  • Make the bed
  • Fold more laundry
  • More play time with Roo
All by 1:30 PM!  And I haven't lost my temper with my children at all!  OK, well, a little bit, once... when Monkey wouldn't let me go potty in peace... but that was it, I swear!

Somehow I still feel like I'm forgetting something... Oh.  Shower.  I haven't done that yet.  Eh, well, you can't win 'em all.  ;-)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!  The zoo is now closed for the holiday weekend.  See you in 2011!  :-)

No comments: