Alright, my friends, I have doled out my share of honesty this week. I have given you more insight into my life/adoption journey, I have admitted to being a giant procrastinator, and yesterday I let you all see that I tend to be a bit insecure. That's about as transparent as I can be in 5 days' time.
So now it's your turn. Share your confessions with me. I have done this once before with "Mommy Confessions", but now it's just general stuff, whatever you want to confess. It can be AA-style ("Hi, my name is Katy and I'm a confess-aholic."), it can be serious ("I would wave my magic wand and make Roo a 'typical' kid in an instant if I could."), it can be funny ("I took my eyes off my 1-year-old yesterday for TWO SECONDS and found him eating toilet paper."), it can be... well, let's keep it to things that won't be held against you in a court of law, 'k?
And why should you share your confessions for
Here are the rules:
- Score 1 entry for each comment you leave with a confession
- Score 1 entry for sharing Diary of a Zookeeper on Facebook, Twitter, or other social sites (Leave a comment each time you share the blog--limit 1 time a day)
- Get 1 additional entry for becoming a follower of Diary of a Zookeeper (Leave a comment--if you're already a follower, you can leave a comment as well)
- Get 1 additional entry if you "like" Diary of a Zookeeper on Facebook (Leave a comment--again, you can also leave a comment if you already "like" us on Facebook) Posting on my wall would be appreciated but is not required. :-)
- And just for kicks, you can earn an additional entry for each $5 you contribute to the Mozambique Mission using the ChipIn link on the right. (Leave a comment for each $5--every comment will be 1 entry)
- The contest will end at 11:59 PM on Wednesday, May 3. I will use random.org to pick winners and post them on Thursday.