- Get up early and actually feel AWAKE! Woo-hoo!
- Do my Bible study (which has recently been re-energized after a great session with Priscilla Shirer at the True Woman conference). Yay!
- Make a complete (though somewhat hurried) meal plan for the week, including boneless skinless chicken breasts, long-grain rice, salads, healthy snacks, etc. I'm on a roll!
- Get to the grocery store and realize that my list is at home.
- Come home with bratwurst and Fritos.
Can we call it "mental health food"?