Monday, March 7, 2011

Happiness

Yesterday morning before church, I walked into my room smiling, and Mr. Fantastic was sitting on our bed. "What's that smile for?" he asked.

"Um… I'm just… smiling," I told him.

We got into the car, and he looked at me and said, "What's that smile about?"

"I don't know… I'm just smiling," I said.

At church we divided up the kids and dropped them off at their classes, then met back in the lobby to go to our class. "What's that smile for?" he asked again.

"I don't know, I'm just smiling. I'm just… HAPPY," I explained self-consciously. "Is it that unusual???"

"Um… Honey… you've been in a funk for… a while," he answered.

Normally the fact that he's this surprised that I'm happy would make me sad, but I'm too happy to let it ruin my mood. Let's just pray that this keeps up. ;-)

No comments: