Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Winner & Reminder

Good morning, Zoo Visitors.  I hope your day is getting off to a good start.  I know it is for one of you, because I have chosen the winner of the bracelet!  Here is the comment that random.org selected...

Andrea Caskey said...


I love the cubes beadwoven cuff. It looks like an OSU bracelet and would go perfectly with my wardrobe. I must have it!!

Congatulations, Andrea!  You have won the Honey Coils Wire Wrapped Bracelet from MonkeyBuns.

If you still feel like winning some stuff, and you want to be part of something that is very near and dear to my heart, please please please PLEASE head over to A Perfect Lily and take part in the Pure Love Giveaway.  Already the giving goals for Olga and Kareen have been reached, and Peter's total is over $10,000.  It is absolutely unbelievable.  AND even better--all three children now have families in the process of adopting them.  Can you believe it?  It honestly brings tears to my eyes.  Please, friends, please consider giving to this campaign.  If you don't feel led to be part of this giveaway, head over to Reece's Rainbow and just learn more about the children listed there and what RR does.  Pray for the kids, for the families God has intended for them, for the orphanages and institutions that currently house them.

Thanks in advance for your help.

No comments: