Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Change of Plans


Here's how my week was supposed to look…

Sunday:    AM – Church
    PM – Family dinner (with my side)

Monday:
    
AM – Birthday party
    PM – Movie night with my kiddos

Tuesday:
    AM – Visit with Jamey, who is home with her kiddos for a week, and another friend—neither of whom I have seen in a good 10 years
    PM – Meeting for something-really-cool-that-I-have-yet-to-announce-on-the-blog

Wednesday:
    AM – Bible study, followed by playing & lunch at Chick-Fil-A
    PM – Bible study for me, classes for my kiddos (which they LOVE)

Do you know how my week has actually gone?

Sunday: Sick boys. Stayed home.
Monday: Sick boys. Stayed home.
Tuesday: Sick mama. Stayed home.
Wednesday:
    AM – Sick mama. Stayed home.
    PM – Sick mama dragged herself to Bible study because she had teaching responsibilities, then left early and dragged her unhappy children home to bed so that she could collapse from the utter exhaustion of actually DOING SOMETHING other than laying on the couch for 2 hours.

There is nothing like a virus to take an extremely busy week and turn it into a very boring week really fast.

Can I feel better tomorrow? Please?

1 comment:

Patti said...

Praying you feel better soon- hoefully this just means you all have really good immune systems now! :)