Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Making connections, spreading the word...

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.  --2 Corinthians 1:3-4

More and more, my prayer lately has been that God will use the journey He has put before me to reach others. I don't want to just say, "Wow, thank you Lord for providing for me" and keep it to myself--I want to show others the love and support and encouragement I have been shown along the way.

Today, friends, I have a big bloggy announcement--a chance for me to reach other moms with the story of Roo!

Long story short... I have been given the chance to do some guest blogging on MOPS International's Momology blog! They already have a fantastic panel of mommies who are blogging for them, but none of them have children with special needs. I know that I can often feel alone when I am surrounded by moms who only have "typical" children, so I am thrilled to be able to connect with other moms like me who find themselves on a unique journey.

My first guest post is up today, and you can find it here. It is likely one that you have seen before, either at Zehlahlum Family or here--my post titled Different. It seemed like a good way to introduce our family to a new group of readers. But I have another post coming soon, and hopefully more after that.

BUT I need your help. I am much more likely to get to continue this relationship with MOPS if there is good response--which, in blog terms, means lots of comments. So will you please go over to the Momology blog and leave a few nice words for me? Thank you so much!

God is using Roo, one tiny baby boy, in mighty ways.

And speaking of Roo, I think I should go play with him instead of just typing about him. Talk to you soon.

No comments: