- Roo got up at 3:30 AM
- There is a large bees' nest in the ceiling above the boys' room (and the exterminator can't come until Monday)
- My big kids were supposed to go to a sleepover that got rescheduled
- I ran out of laundry detergent (and it's laundry day)
- I took Lamb to the hospital for x-rays for some ongoing tummy issues
- Monkey got disciplined for a meltdown over a sticker
- Roo is running a fever, coughing, and not sleeping well
- I fell down while standing still (yes, really)
- I lost my patience with Lamb at bedtime.
Must be Monday.
- I got to snuggle my baby, who normally won't sit still
- I watched Lamb and Monkey put on a darn good puppet show
- My parents graciously volunteered to keep my boys while I took Lamb to the hospital, even though my mom and Roo are both sick
- My day wasn't run by laundry
- I went for a beautiful walk with my family on a new (to us) trail
- My kids told me that I'm the best cook ever, even though I only served them cereal and leftovers all day
- I am going to bed with a clean kitchen (this is a big one for me)
- I am going to bed feeling loved and blessed, and knowing that God is in control.
It may be Monday, but it's a good day.