Thursday, August 12, 2010

And the winner is...

Thank you all for the great lunch, snack, and organization tips!  I can't believe that my baby girl is going to kindergarten!!!  I am a little sad, but more than anything I am excited for her.  She is going to love it, and I am enjoying the "back-to-school prep" we've been doing.  :-)

And of course, as a thank you for your help, I have a gift card to give away!  The winner is......... Jennie H!  Congratulations!  You will be getting a $25 Target gift card to help with YOUR back-to-school shopping.  :-)

In other news, we had an absolutely WONDERFUL time on our trip!  I am sure I will be posting more about it, but for tonight I am supposed to be watching a movie with my dear hubby... so for now let me just share a couple of photos:

Have a great night!  See you soon.  :-)

No comments: