Sunday, August 23, 2015

Winner!

So it appears that, in order to do things like publish a blog post, you need this pesky thing called an "internet connection." And also, my personal internet connection is not concerned with things like contests and deadlines and such, and instead just shuts down all willy-nilly whenever it wants.

I'm sorry. I know that you have all been on the edge of your seats. And with good reason. For the Love is probably the best prize I've ever given. For reals.

So without any further ado, the winner is..................


Beth K.!!!!! :-)

Congratulations, Beth!

BUT I don't have a way to contact you through your comment. Please email me (contact info is on the Speaking page) or send me your info through Facebook, so that I can get your book to you ASAP!

And remember, if you didn't win, you can get this fabulous book from Amazon, at Barnes & Noble, BAM!, and many, many other places. And you really, really want to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I messaged you on Facebook - if you don't see it, check your "Others" folder! Thanks for the giveaway