Last weekend, Lamb and I went on a mother-daughter date. I would love to tell you all about it, but in the interest of time and topic, I'll limit myself... As part of a guided discussion, we talked about our care routines for our hair, face, and skin. And I had to admit that I wish I did more with my hair. I am largely a wash & go girl, not by choice, but because my hair is so fine that it just doesn't hold well in clips and styles. I've tried a variety of stuff, but I usually just give up and go back to my au natural look.
And just a few days later, I got my Lilla Rose clip. And everything changed.
Lilla Rose sells a variety of beautiful hair accessories, the signature item being the flexi-clip, a patented, one-piece hair clip made of beaded music wire and an attached sliding pin that holds the hair comfortably and securely in place. It works in all types of hair, from baby fine to extra-long and thick and comes in 7 sizes to enable you to do a variety of hairstyles quickly and easily. Check out this sizing video to determine the size you need for your hair type and style. Lilla Rose has a 90-day sizing guarantee, so if you happen to order the wrong size, they'll swap it for you and even pay the return shipping. All items come with a one-year guarantee.
This is the clip I got, modeled here by Jill's lovely daughter. It's a music pin!!!! :-)
I have put it in my hair and Grace's, which is very similar to mine. We both love it. I spent an hour yesterday trying to decide what to buy next! And here is something extra cool for lefties like me... Lilla Rose will also custom-make left-handed clips (pin attached on the left side) at no extra charge! Simply message your request to firstname.lastname@example.org after placing your order.
But here's the best part... I get to give one of these beautiful clips to one of you!!!
OK, I don't actually give it to you. The giveaway is sponsored by Jill Wright, Independent Consultant with Lilla Rose. (Jill is also in The Club with me--you know, the Extra Chromosome Mama club. Yay!)
And here are the details...
- To enter:
- Visit Jill's website at http://www.lillarose.biz/FeminineGlory and come back and leave a comment on the blog which clip is your favorite.
- For ADDITIONAL entries (you MUST first visit Jill's site and leave a comment here)
- One winner will be selected randomly at 11:59 PM on Tuesday, May 27. (I was going to make it Monday, but I thought I'd give you an extra day 'cause it's a holiday weekend and I'm nice like that.)
- Winner will be contacted by e-mail, so a valid e-mail address must be entered.
- Winner will receive a voucher for a free item from Jill's website, any item up to $16. Giveaway open to U.S.
The views shared in this blog post are the express opinions of the blogger. I received a Lilla Rose clip as incentive for this giveaway.