Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Are you aware?

It's that time again... October is Down Syndrome Awareness Month! Yay! Just one more excuse for me to shamelessly show off my sweet baby boy.
Me & Roo on vacation this summer
Now, in blogging there is a rule that you shouldn't ask your readers for input if you don't typically get a lot of comments. But today I am breaking that rule. Today I have a question for you, and I would love for you to respond here in the comments, in a private e-mail, on Facebook--however you're comfortable.

Here's what I want to know: What do YOU want to know? The goal of the DS community this month is to make the general public more aware, obviously. So if you don't have a child with Down's, or if you have a new little one and you still have questions, what do you want to know about Down's? About having a child with Down's? About our little Roo? Ask me anything.

Go! :-)

No comments: