Monday, October 10, 2011

Spreading the Joy...

This morning I am over at Zehlahlum Family, making more people aware of Down syndrome, thanks to Jamey. Check out the new post--and while you're there, stay for a while and get to know Jamey and her beautiful family a little bit better. Jamey has posted here before and I've sent you over there before, so many of you already familiar with her--and if not, why not? Don't you listen to anything I say??? Jamey and her husband have three amazing children, one of whom they adopted from Ethiopia around the same time that Roo was born. I think we both feel a special connection to each other in our so similiar, yet so different journeys. :-)

So go read what I had to say over at Jamey's blog, then come back and enter for more chances to win! Remember, the deadline is 11:59 PM on Wednesday, October 12.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just stopping by to say hello. Been swamped with school & realized this morning (while writing a final LOL) that I hadn't seen you around in a while online other than here.

Hugs to you & yours,
Mar & the '00 Roo ;)