Tuesday, February 4, 2014

SEVEN

This is no ordinary Tuesday.

This is one of the best Tuesdays E.V.E.R.

Especially if you're this boy.



Because if you were this boy... on this day... you would be SEVEN. Today.



Yep, yesterday he was 6. (Actually, according to him, he was "6 and 3 quarters and 2 dimes." He's his father's son, what can I say?) But today... he's SEVEN.



Happy birthday, Monkey!

 


Thank you, Lord, for every second of laughter with this boy ("You are the best mommy ever--and the second best parent!"), every tender hug, every moment of thoughtfulness ("Mommy, I'll tell you about that later. I want to hear about your day right now.")--for every rock and stick and blade of grass that he brings me as a present. You really outdid yourself when you made this one, God. And then you saw fit to give him to me--I am crazy blessed.

No comments: